Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Aid Station

Atlantic Coast Triathlon October 4th

CrossFit Amelia Island is manning the one of the first aid stations for the Atlantic Coast Triathlon. We will be giving riders water, gatoraide, and food as they cross the Shave Bridge. Remember, these bikers have just completed a 1.2 or .93 mile swim and are starting a 56.2 or 26 mile ride. Would you like to help? (7:00am to 11:00am) Need about 8 to 10 people! Some of you have responded, please refresh my failing memory! It will be an Exciting morning!

7 comments:

toggle26 said...

Count me in. richard

kate w said...

i am in

katybug said...

me (or chad) too

Coach Lane said...

Doug is in.

alisa said...

Count Me (Alisa) and Pam in.

kaze2tt said...

I'm in ....

Tina

Coach Tanner said...

Thanks so much. I will be going ot the Volunteer meeting the Thirsday night before the race and will let you all know the details. Thanks again!