Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wednesday

Coach Diesel demos a Squat at the Open Road Explosive Lifting Clinic
Dec 2009

Warm Up:
12 Walking Toe Touches w/back leg straight
12 PVC Snatch from mid-shin
12 PVC Split Jerk - work on quickness
12 Inchworms
12 Frog Hops
(3 Rds)
Power/Skill/Sport
Pistol Squat AMRAP (start with the weak leg and complete as many reps as possible)
60-90 sec rest
Then perform an equal number of Pistol Squats with the strong leg for time
WOD
15 KB Swings
12 Box Jumps
9 Knees to elbows or Toes to bar

Either 4 or 5 rounds - YOU choose

4 comments:

Roy said...

Great workout Ben, my claves are already getting sore from the one legged squat! 49 one legged squats in 2:24 and 8:54 in the WOD

CD said...

My kids loved cf kids today.. thanks Doug!

TG said...

Fantastic job by the 6pm crew! I LOVE you guys...it makes for a great hour of FUN (at least for me)! I am really proud of the way you pushed yourselves and focused on form and technique.

Super CF Kids group today!

Coach Lane said...

Coach Tricey...thank you for your help with the CF Kids today. I would have been lost had you not rescued me!!! Katy...get well soon! I NEED you!!! :-)

Very interesting to see the differences in the RT and LT legs today. Some where actually 'right on...exactly the same'. Good pistols by all. Can anyone do "1" unassisted with RT and 1 with LT?

Inquiring minds want to know! Remember...knee, foot, and hips must remain "in line". No weird stuff!