Thursday, July 31, 2008

Friday's WOD...He's Back!!!

Pay the price to look this good...

Tay(lor)bata

4 minute Taybata of pushups - 20 seconds of work/ 10 seconds of "rest"
("rest" is held in pushup position)
800m run
4 minute Taybata of squats - 20 seconds of work/ 10 seconds of "rest"
("rest" is held in as deep a squat as possible)
800m run
4 minute Taybata of burpees - 20 seconds of work/10 seconds of rest (no really, rest)
Count the total number of burpees competed in the four minutes
COMPARE TO LAST TIME WE DID TAY(LOR)BATA ON MAY 22ND HERE!

...and be this smart.


4 comments:

Coach Tanner said...

chicklets. nice.

toggle26 said...

I was dead by the end of the warm-up. Personal energy crisis + down biorhythms. Eked out 22 which is 1 mo than last time. richard

Anonymous said...

smoked em on the burpee's 55 and took 30 seconds off. looking forward to some weights coach lane it's been all cardio all week. good job Pam and errhh Barry my work out partners.
chris a

Pam said...

Another Tough workout for me!!! I think I only did 25 burpee's but I am happy that I did 25...ha! I keep telling myself that I am going to get better!

Good workout Chris & Barry!!

Thanks Leslie!