Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Donna and Julie

Happy Birthday Donna and Julie!!!
Stink 'em up! I mean...stick 'em up

Although this is Donna and Julie's Day...I couldn't resist telling everyone about

my recent Paleo discovery...

WOD: "the Donna and Julie"

  • Find a partner and complete the following together:
  • 10k Row
  • 150 Ab Mat Sit Ups
  • 200 Air Squats
  • Partition reps appropriate for each person in advance

Get your bike tuned up!!!!! This Saturday we RIDE at 8:00!!! We will be joined and led by Club 14 Fitness through Ft. Clinch. Bring $2.

6 comments:

apetroy said...

Doug - this is hilarious. I particularly like the "sugar free" ingredients. Where can I find a sugar-free marshmellow?

Coach Tanner said...

Happy Birthday Ladies! Hope your day is great...exercise then eat and drink soemthing tasty today!

joe waldrop said...

Happy Birthday ladies,
Tina good job on the rowing
Doug I assume the sugar free smores must be hunted and eaten raw from the wild. Hilarious.

kaze2tt said...

Happy Birthday Donna & Julie!!! I think Doug should make some of those Smores for each of you.....


Joe, thanks for having my back this a.m., Great Job!

Tina

apetroy said...

Thanks for teaming with me Holly!
Great long workout.
52:23 for the team.

Alyson said...

Owen and Alyson had a great time at the 6:30am class. We finished in 45:30. This workout was fun- I enjoyed teaming up with my man to complete and was proud of myself that he only rowed 500 more than me!