Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friday!!!!

Craig McFarland - CF Ramstien, Germany - sporting his Sandbox Gear!
Note from Taylor Clark, Sandbox Level 1 Trainer, also stationed in Germany:

Yo D! You won't believe my day today. I woke up on my last day of a three day official visit to Ankara, Turkey where we finished some high-level talks with the country's leadership and then boarded our plane and landed a few hours ago in Tel Aviv, Israel. We've been at the ambassador's house for dinner and talks about all the issues here and now being driven in a limo to our hotel in Jerusalem. It's nuts. We will be here in Israel until Thursday when we fly to Albania for a day for talks there. I'm road weary but liking it.
The only bad part is I'm fighting a bad knee injury I sustained a couple weeks ago playing football. I was having a blast playing. My CF conditioning had me playing at another level than the majority and I was scoring 2 to3 TDs a game until the injury. It's crappy. I'm getting my knee scoped next Thurs in a German hospital.
Our driver just rerouted us because he said the highway we were headed down comes under sniper fire at night...Nice!

Warm Up:
5 minutes Jump Rope
5 minutes of Lunges
Skill:
Front Squat
  • Work up to 5 RM
  • 3 sets at 5RM
WOD:
11 Box Jumps
11 Push Press (Clean from Floor)
11 DU's
(4 rounds)

* Mini Tri tomorrow 8:30a - Who's in? See previous day's post to get the details. How many can we expect????? Should we bring water....or... are you good with drinking the pool?

No comments: