Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fri - June 26 - Split Clean

Split Clean..."what you talkin' 'bout Willis?"
Warm Up:
150 Jump Ropes
16 Backward Jumping Lunges
20 Traveling KB Swings (turning to the back)
10 Pull ups
(3 rounds)
Skill:
Power Clean vs. Clean
WOD (Workout of the Day):
50 Split Cleans for time - yes...split clean!
  • Men = 135 / 95 / 65
  • Women = 85 / 55 / 35
  • go hard....but save some LOVE for the HERO WOD tomorrow at 8:30 a.m.
  • Scotty, Kay, and Keith to come video tape us for You Tube and for the Website
  • Hoping for 20 of you guys...so bring your friends...it is a FREE WOD!
  • If any of you or your friends who are coming have done CF for less than 3 months...the WOD will be scaled to fit!
  • Special co-host: Chad Dougherty!
  • Murph anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkF_a-mOEWc

6 comments:

joe waldrop said...

95 7:25 would have tried 135 I wanted to save some energy for hero workout tomorrow

Ryan Laffoon said...

Man today's workout was killer!!! After the past few days my legs have been brutalized and today was no exception! Tomorrow is the Hero workout and I managed to convince two others to do the Murph with me and I am so stoked!

Doug Lane and I have come up with a new Hero workout and we are calling it Michael Jackson or "MJ". You must begin by snatching up a small boy from the Kids Zone and running laps around the building. When laps are completed you must then moonwalk on a news van to distract everyone from their problems! I really cant wait for tomorrow!!!

Jeff said...

I think the "MJ" is a great idea. I would only add that each round should also include doing 21 KCs (also known as kettle-children) off of a balcony.

kaze2tt said...

65#, time was 9 something ....

see you tomorrow for the HEROs


Tina

Coach Lane said...

Didn't know we had so many 'King of Pop' fans.... I have already heard 2 really bad jokes - shouldn't be long before they really start rolling out.

Glad to hear all the chatter about tomorrow. If the numbers are good....we will be looking forward to getting this one on YouTube and HQ.

Coach Lane said...

PS - how do you like the Split Clean? Do I see a Split Snatch in the future?