Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WOD - Wed - Oct 15

First - check out the previous post. Taylor's post and video are awesome. The amount of work T put into this and the final product are truly worthy of a champion.

Warm up:
10 Push ups
20 Ab Mat Sit ups
30 Air Squats
(2 rounds)

WOD:
100m or 200m Overhead Walking Lunges
  • Shoulders elevated
  • Elbows locked
  • When you have to put bar down, you have to run 200m (to the movie theatre and back)
  • Lunge steps - knees must touch ground
  • M = 45, W = 25

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Will do this workout tomorrow. Today we finished up our meters for a team rowing challenge (100k each in four weeks). To finish his 100k, Ken rowed 7700 meters in 30 min. Following several down days due to congestion, I had to make up time and rowed a half marathon (21,097 meters) in 1:32:59.9 placing me first in my age group for this rowing season. Thanks, CFAI for radically altering our rowing strength!

toggle26 said...

Killed my quads - they still burning. Did 100m with 25 lb bar in 8:45. richard

Coach Tanner said...

200 M. 10:14ish. Quads were still screaming from Monday's WOD. Intense one! Need everyone to ride the Fort tomorrow - will looosen legs up! Bring your bike!

Biagini said...

100M 7:53 with one run. Everything is sore and burning from the waist down. kristen

kaze2tt said...

Wow --- enough with the legs already!!! Leslie - I'm right there w/ you, my legs have been screaming all week.

This one was a great challenge for me, TOUGH, but great. 18:50ish w/ 25 lb bar. I know I ran 3 times, maybe 4
Tina

Coach Lane said...

Wow Gretchen and Ken! Fantastic. I anticipate our 100k rowing challenge will start on Nov 15-Dec 15. Please feel free to do it with us...if you are not too burned out! :-)

Great Shoulder work today.

Looking forward to a Great Bike ride tomorrow!!!

Alyson said...

This workout killed me. I don't know what happened, but I'm sure I must've run at least 50 times! I completed 150M in 21:46. :(~