Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wed. Crossfit Kids

"Avery in the trenches"


Warm Up:
25 m bear crawl
10 inch worms
25 m grapevine
10 warrior poses
2 rounds

Skill:
Coordination/Balance Drills

WOD:
Pick a Partner
One Partner Rows 100 M
Other Partner Holds Handstand for 20 sec. then box jumps until rowing partner is done
switch

3 full rounds

**Make sure that you have registered your children for the reindeer run this Saturday. We want to have a big group out running with Santa and supporting fitness among our children.
See you there!!

1 comment:

Coach Lane said...

Awesome WOD Katy!!!
1. How many CF Kids did you have??? It looked like it was 'nutty' in there yesterday! :-) Yeah!!!
2. Can I help run with some of the kiddo's? What time to the kiddo's shove off? I am hoping it is only a mile.....right????

My buddy Robert from Guatemala is coming in this weekend...and I think I can twist his arm to run with us....