Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friday - May 29

We are interested in pushing some more great nutrition information your way. Would you help us get a "Feel" for how many people would be interested in a "Paleo Challenge" starting June 15 and ending July 3. Please let us know through this blog...
Warm Up:
15 Jumping Jacks
10 Tire Hops
5 Hands and Feet Log Rolls - each way
30 sec - 1 min Handstand - time yourself
7 Lunges each leg
(3 Rounds)

Skill:
15 Jumping Dips

WOD:
100 Low Bar Back Squats
  • Men = 135lbs
  • Women = 95lbs

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll do it! Julie Bundy

Roy said...

I'm in!

joe waldrop said...

135 13:30 great workout, will feel this one. I am in for the paleo challenge.

Coach Tanner said...

Charlotte and I are in!

Anonymous said...

I would like to do it.Gayle Wood

Coach Lane said...

Alright guys...I will try and get us a 'group' discount at either LabCorp or Urgent Care. Part of the challenge is to get pre and post bloodwork done. Anyone have any connections?

Roy said...

Call Mrs Matricia @ Amelia Urgent Care

Taylor said...

Can I play in the challenge from over here too???

Leigh Ann said...

Me too

Biagini said...

i'm SURE this is a dumb question, but what is the blood work for?

Alyson said...

I'm in, too (and probably Owen). Late reply- sorry, I missed the post.