Thursday, February 11, 2010

Remember, DIAMONDS are a girl's best friend. There is still time...2 more days until Valentine's. Make your sweetheart happy, reallllly happy!


Warm-Up:
800m Row
20 Push-ups
15 Kettlebells
20 Side Lunges (10 each side)
(2 Rounds)

WOD: "Annie"...as requested by our own MartiQ!

50-40-30-20-10 reps of:
Double Unders
Sit-ups

Note: Per the HQ Website (see video), no particular type of sit-up is specified. Anchored is fastest. Check it out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLbz35Xq-j8

1 comment:

Coach Lane said...

A little "wake up" call for some...especially for me!
8m45s...and plenty of 'whip' marks on my arms.... Need to find some more time to work on my DU's.

Very proud and excited to see everyone pushing to get the DU's. I saw 10 peeps who would normally default to singles...step up to attempts DU's. Please watch the video. I love the explanations and examples.