Friday, January 9, 2009

Saturday WOD "Short and Sweet"

Feeling the pain this week??...
come and get some more -
it will be "Short and Sweet"

As many rounds as you can in 10 minutes
3 Pullups
4 Pushups
5 Air Squats

Sunday is a Rest day - take it!


GOOD LUCK to:
Doug - Altamonte Open Weightlifting Competition
Runners: Carolyn Peeples - Disney 5K (first run post surgery!)
Brooke Springer and Mike Biagini - Disney Marathon
Pam Schull, Carol Fallin and Leslie - River, Roots and Ruts Trail Half Marathon

1 comment:

Coach Lane said...

Thanks LT. I heard through the grape vine that all our ladies did great on their runs. Has anyone heard from Brooke yet??? I would love to know how she did. I think Mike Biagini set a PR in his Disney Marathon...something like 2:54... Blazing.

I tied my PR in the Snatch at 90kg (198lbs) just missed 92kg (202.4lbs)...made me mad. Made my Clean and Jerk opening attempt at 105kg (231 lbs) but missed 110kg and just barely missed my 112 kg attempt - due to a elbow/shouder issue. Although I only get credit for 429 lbs...I am confident that 450 lbs will not be a problem in the VERY near future. We will see. I have until Oct before Masters Nationals in Savanah, GA.

For now...can't wait to get back into some kick butt Sandbox WOD's. I have been missing the sickness I feel after each WOD!
:-)