Friday, August 8, 2008

Aug 9 - WOD

The Lake Placid Triathlon - 2 weeks ago

Nancy S - One of CFAI's own "Home Grown" Level 1 Coaches.
Way to go Nancy! We love the 'digs'! Glad to hear you wore it during the run. And great job on finishing the grueling race!

Warm up:
20 Ab Mat Sit-ups (m = 20, w = 16)
20 GHD Sit ups
20 L-sit holds - 10 seconds - toes pointed
(4 rounds)

WOD:
800 m run
(4 rounds)
  • Run as fast as you can - for 800m
  • 1st run @ 50% max

  • 2nd run @ 75% max

  • 3rd and 4th runs @ 100%

  • Record and BLOG best score

  • Big stretch afterward
  • Rest 5-7 min between efforts

COMPARE TO PREVIOUS WOD HERE

8 comments:

Coach Lane said...

Great job all!!!! I love the efforts! It seems like we had 5-6 new PR (personal records)!!! Awesome.

Doug 2m 56s

PS - today is the last day to pre-register for the gymnastics clinic on-line. Hope you can all make it!

Carlin said...

Great WOD today!! 3:15 best time for me today. I didn't do this WOD last time so nothing to compare to.

Taylor said...

Good times...best round was 2:32 (new PR) which is about 22 seconds better than last time. Sweet...

Coach Tanner said...

Wow - wish I would have been around for this one. Will have to try it and see what the speedy shuffle can do. Allyson - good luck tonight and tomorrow with your dance. I know it will be amazing! What a natural talent you have! Impressed with everyone's times posted so far...

Anonymous said...

best time 3:42 round 4 gettin better but coach taylors a beast. good job all.
Chris A

alisa said...

Times- 5:07, 5:00, 5:00, Best time - 4:49 - Did not have a time to compare, but I am sure it is much better this time than it would have been in May. Great job everyone.
Taylor, you are unbelievable. Great Job.

Pam said...

5:57...I am getting better slowly but surely!! In May my best time was 6:52, so I am happy that I have Improved! Thanks

toggle26 said...

Time was 5:30 - although I did not do last time - I'm sure this is some type of PR. My hip joints felt like bone-on-bone each pace. Need some rubber pads inside hips or something for less pain. richard