Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aug 14 - WOD

CrossFit Guatemala - 2008
Robert Jackson is coming to town next weekend!!

Amy P (front and center - representing CF...way to go Amy!), Doug to her right, Rae behind him (as it should be), big Hillary (in white T), Robert Jackson is in the Black Tank. A VERY HOT OHS day in Zacapa.



Warm Up:
CF East Warm-up....
5 Pull - ups
10 Push ups
15 Air Squats
20 KB Swings
(3 rounds)

WOD:
"Nancy"
400m Run
15 OHS (Overhead Squats)
(5 rounds)

  • L1 - 5 rounds, L2 - 4 rounds, L1 - 3 rounds
  • L1 - m=95#, w=65#..others adjust accordingly

10 comments:

Taylor said...

Fear the Worm this Friday!!! Wondering what I mean??? Come to the WOD on Friday and find out.

Carlin said...

"as it should be"???

Coach Lane said...

Anyone up for a 6:30a run on Sat? Call it a "pre-Carabbas" (next weekend) practice. From the Sandbox down to the beach and back - before the Gymnastics Seminar.

Taylor said...

As long as we don't go too fast, I'm in! I don't want to be dead for the gym seminar.

Coach Tanner said...

I'm in if I can get things settled with kids or maybe me and the kids will set up a water station at the on Jasmine!

Taylor said...

Oh! Can the kids set up a pancakes and coffee station too????

Alyson said...

Maybe a run, 6:30 is still early for me!

Coach Tanner said...

What about a good ole' southern breakfast - biscuits, cheesy grits, sausage - just like Waffle House. even scattered smothered and covered...

Pam said...

18:24..Another Tough Workout!! But Loved it!

alisa said...

17:39(I think)Did 4 rounds, I felt like I could have done five but still have a cough going on, which I think slowed me down some.

OK, I really scared about this "WORM" if it is anything like the duck walk, crab crawl, etc... I am going to to do the chicken crawl and go the other way!!!!

I am think I maybe up for the morning run/jog/walk. Can't make it for the Gymnastics Seminar due to other obligations.