Friday, August 29, 2008

Sat Aug 30 - WOD

Warm up well

WOD:
Run a 5k

The 'organized' class will be doing the Turtle Trot on Atlantic Ave at 8am instead of meeting at the Sandbox. Please meet in the grassy area in front of the Recreation Center Gym for a group photo at 7:30. WEAR YOUR BLUE T-SHIRT. There will be 400 people doing the race, and things will be a little chaotic. If you haven't registered yet...please show up really early to start the registration process.

Thanks for being a part of the run, posting a time, and supporting CFAI. If you can't make the race...please don't fret! :-) The WOD is still the same. You are welcome to complete it at the Sandbox or at your home. Please BLOG your results.

See you at the races!!!!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Have a fun trot all! I'm in Auburn for the home game opener. I'll try to get a run in through campus like old times. Have a great weekend all!

CD said...

great run today crossfitters. 5K time was super close to 23:45, cant remember exactly. a little slower than the shrimp run..

Coach Lane said...

Came in w/Leigh Ann P at 31m. Had a great time running with her...especially on the 2nd water stop were she got hit with water so hard that it knocked hear glasses off her head. Carlin...I hope you got that photo!

Special thanks to everyone for attending!

alisa said...

Time was 40:24, this was my first organized 5K and I enjoyed it. I will be looking forward to doing more. Did the 5K WOD on July 17, and my time was 45:10. I did better and also felt better than I thought I would on this run.

Thanks everyone for encouraging me on my first run.