Saturday, March 20, 2010

Murph

Saturday Murph!
Good to have some new folks with us again today!

Ceasar - ran over from the Ritz!!! :-)
Kai - 11 yrs old and did the FULL Murph in 38min...Wow.
Fadia
Tonie
Shannon
Tricey
Emma - 11 yrs old and smoked the Murph also!
Adam
Steve
Joe
Who am I forgetting?

Weightlifting went well again today - Hang Squat Clean + Jerk ; Front Squat to Split Jerk; and Push Press - to round out a great day:
Alex, Tommy, Jake, Chelle, Andre, Doug, Emmalee, Hanna, Shelby, Abe, and Joe

Rest up well and get ready for some awesome programming from Chad next week!

1 comment:

Coach Lane said...

LOVE seeing the the FAMILY involvement in our Daily WOD's. We are getting some really cool concepts out to some really neat families. The influence you ADULTS have over your kids...getting them involved in "healthy" athletics, Gluten Free eating, and low sugar nutrition; will carry over to their kids.... I promise! :-) Personally...I hated eating out of the garden. My mom INSISTED we eat carrots, beans, peas, corn, and eeehhhhwwww...tomatoes, out of our personal garden. Although, tomatoes are still nasty... I completely LOVE and appreciate her PUSH to MAKE me eat right. I hope some of you share my pain/reward!!! I know some of you are going through the same struggle with your kids. KEEP THE FAITH! They will convert....sooner or later! :-)